The World is Changing fast. Don't fall behind:
Short workshops four Wednesday’s in a row.
Every hour on the hour: 10 am to 11 am, 11am to Noon, Noon to 1 pm, 1 pm to 2 pm
10 minutes: Welcome & Introductions
10 minutes: Short presentation: what do we mean by “Globalization"
The modern world is irreversibly closing in -- 7 billion people, airplanes, Internet, transnational companies, salaries/wages depressed by international competition, jobs shifting overseas...
30 minutes: Guided discussion on Meeting the Challenges of Globalization
- Can your job be done my someone overseas…for 1/5 the pay?
- Are your competitors “outsourcing” internationally, driving down their costs and prices?
- Is your boss in another country?
- Do you attend meetings with colleagues in different time-zones and from different cultures?
- Can you assess the impact of global factors on the value of Stocks, Bonds, Prices, Property values, etc.
- Global news causing Market Instability
- Chanllenges to the International System
- Wars, Corruption
- Trade wars
- Chanllenges to Global Supply-Chains
- Our national Debt-to-GDP ratio
Final 10 minutes: You can get back to your work day or you can hang around and chat about...
COACHING THAT FOCUSES ON THE SELF-MANAGEMENT OF A PERSON’S IDENTITY
Through Covalence Conditioning we curate how we fit in our world, a world where globalization is changing the very boundaries of our identities and comfort-zones. In a curious, trusting, and joyful manner we work, to:
- understand and identify with Others,
- behave appropriately,
- find meaning,
- secure our own values and beliefs,
- build connections and relationships overseas, and
- thrive economically.
What can I bring into the event? A friend. Snacks and lunch.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Contact Rob at (717) 725-4305 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No
How can I pitch in? Post the event on your social media accounts. (Thank you in advance.)